Wednesday, January 4, 2012

When.....


     Our first season will begin in just a few months !
     I have spent the last few weeks reading through stacks upon stacks of seed catalogues. Please don't fret for me as I find this as exciting and engrossing as others may find reading the latest New York Times best seller.
     My desire is to find that perfect mix. Of course the Green Kuisine MicroFarm will include the 'must have' staples such as beans, carrots, tomatoes peppers, etc. But why not grow some unusual or unheard of options such as Asian beans, round carrots, pea-sized tomatoes, peppers of every color, etc.
     My hope is that this mix will make eating healthy, locally produced vegetables and fruits something the entire family can enjoy.
     I know of two foot-stomping, vegetable hating tots who became part of the vegetable-loving converted just because one day they had to try one of my purple carrots.
     The grand rollout is rapidly approaching.  Look for more information about Green Kuisine Microgreens and Urban MicroFarm in the very near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment